for Effective Impact
Achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals is an extraordinary global effort. One that is indifferent to politics and borders. One that depends on the collaboration of governments, businesses, and people. Most importantly, the achievement of the UNSDGs is without a doubt within our reach.
Together, we already have the talent, the capabilities, and even the funds we need in order to propel our world into a better future, within our lifetime. However, we absolutely must think differently about our resources and how we use them. It is only when we creatively pool together all of these resources—domestic and international, public and private—that we will be able to maximize their impact.
That is why the Menomadin Foundation is pioneering a non-uniform approach to impact, that strategically blends the synergetic power of talent, capital, and expertise. Our Blended Finance approach is powered by a strong vision and manifested through conviction: an overarching philosophy of empathic accuracy frames the process by which we identify core problems, rather than simply their symptoms, and craft creative, holistic, and high-impact development solutions that can be scaled globally. Our international organization is systematically rethinking what can possibly be accomplished by implementing the Blended Finance approach while integrating strategic philanthropy, impact investments, and cross-sector partnerships to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
The Menomadin Foundation's Blended Finance Impact Platform
Identify areas of influence
- Define goalsThematic focus
- Specify indicatorsSDG Alignment
Design Plan of Action
Evaluate theory of change
- Research & IntelligenceIdentify opportunities
- Strategy AssessmentEvaluate financial / impact risk Asses value add
Blended Impact Platform
Determine optimal allocation of capital
- Strategic PhilanthropyEnable Impact
- Impact InvestmentsScale Impact
- Cross-sector partnershipsSustain Impact
Transparent measurement of results & feedback reporting
- Track outcomesPredeclared milestones
- Measure performanceR.O.I: Financial return Beyond ROI: Impact achieved
- Share additionally lessonsContribute to peer learning